Thursday, 7 March 2013

New DIY tie necklace

Hello.
Today I was in a really good mood, got quite a few things done (no viola though, not good) and made this lovely necklace from an unused tie I was given yesterday evening. So of course I had to try something out. I've seen this with a tutorial on a couple of sites and it seemed like an easy idea. And it is. And it would be even easier if this tie would be all green. Of course I picked the one that has a deer embroidery and I had to hide it in the fold so it took a few minutes more.
On most pictures  on the internet it comes with a button instead of a flower on the end but as I just made this one yesterday I used it to get the ends together because I was already running out of time I had.
So here it is, a brand new necklace from a man's tie. Hope you like it. :)


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hvala. :) In res easy. :)

      Delete
    2. Bom kdaj probala. ;)

      Ej, pejd pogledat moj blogec. Nekaj te čaka! ;)

      Delete
    3. Morš, nujno, k je mega. :)
      Že letim. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ful kul, da je rožca namest gumba! Ful lepo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, men je tut ratal všeč. :) Hvala.

      Delete
  3. It looks great! And I really like the flower that you added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      The tie is a more subtle colour so I added the bright flower and it totally works.

      Delete