Thursday 14 November 2013

Finally DIY Owls Handbags and Polka Dots on My Nails

You might've seen this on my Facebook page @Purcell's Purse or on my profile.
But now finally putting them on my blog as well since they seem to be the most popular bags of all times. I have to admit owls are super cute plus super trendy now so I understand the fuzz around it.
I managed to make 4 of them already which means 4 satisfied customers. You can see the pictures of two of them below. And be sure to mind the inner fabric, because they might not look different on the outside but the touch with the inner colour is priceless in my humble opinion. ;)
Hope you like them.

Follow up: Already sewed another bag, this one for my sister who had special ideas again so here you have an added yellow line, because otherwise this bag really lacks colours. ;)

Oh, also took the time to redo my nails.
PS: Can't wait for happy December to start so I can finally bake some of my favourite cookies.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agree about the inner color! What is now happening with my bag? Not much:)

      Delete
    2. Thank you. :)
      For your bag, Marija, I just bought the fabric so it'll be done in a week or so. :)

      Delete