Monday 19 August 2013

DIY a bag for my mom

A few weeks ago my mom celebrated her birthday and name day and I figured it's a perfect timing to make her a bag. She fancied this fabric that I previously used for Ashley's bag already and so it was decided. So a week or so ago it was finally finished, it took a little bit more time as my mom had some wishes that I gladly took into consideration and this is now the finished product. Hope you like it.
A bit different with two shorter straps.
A bigger inside pocket. There is also a smaller one on the opposite side.
With two smaller squares (different to previous bags) to close your bag.
Voila. :)

Two more bags for my sisters coming on tomorrow or later this week, the work is in progress. Be sure to check them out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment